We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Name, age and address
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Child’s Name, Age Address and information about their past football experience
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping;
• Set up of email communications
• To allocate to right team or group
• We may ask for your permission to share your information when competing in club leagues and internal and external match events;
• We may use the information to improve our services;
• We may periodically send promotional emails about club updates, special offers, coaching information or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Please consider that if you do not provide us with the necessary personal information, this may restrict us in the way we are able to communicate valuable club information and inclusion in club activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. For this purpose, we will not hold your personal data for any longer than is reasonable. Further, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction. Nevertheless, any personal data submitted by you is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will from time to time use photographs of children taken during our sessions to advertise on our website and other social Media sites
If you have any queries in relation to the above please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org